Find out who we are, where we come from, and how we’re committed to building healthy communities by providing remarkable care you can count on, when and where you need it.
Between family, work and an ever-growing to-do list, you have enough on your plate. When immediate illnesses and injuries arise, it’s not always possible or convenient to make a doctor’s appointment. And, often it’s not serious enough for the ER. That’s why we’re here. Our goal is to “cure worry” and bring peace of mind to the communities we serve. So the next time a health concern has you wondering “Is it serious?” or “Should I have a doctor look at this?” – stop by.
Physicians Urgent Care, also known as Physicians Immediate Care, is a Midwest leader in urgent care and occupational health services with more than 20 locations in three states. No appointments are required and most clinics are open seven days a week, up to 12 hours a day, to treat non-life threatening illnesses and injuries. Our clinics are staffed by a doctor, or physician assistant under the supervision of a doctor, who provides quality, caring service, and effectively diagnoses and treats a variety of injuries and ailments.
- New clinic opens in Fort Wayne, WPTA-TV ABC News Clip, 10/3/13
- New clinic opens in South Bend, WNDU.com NBC Channel 16 9/12/13
- Physicians Urgent Care facility on Ireland Road will open in September, South Bend Tribune 7/23/13
- Physicians Immediate Care Opens Special Pediatric Rooms in Local Clinic, Plainfield Patch 7/16/13
- Physicians Immediate Care in Growth Mode with New Investors, Rockford Register Star 2/14/13
- Physicians Immediate Care Expands To Serve Oswego Community
- Illinois' Leading Urgent Care Provider Moves Niles Clinic to a New, State-of-the-art Facility
- Illinois' Leading Urgent Care Provider Expands to Serve Hanover Park Community
- Physicians Urgent Care Opens Fort Wayne Clinic
- Physicians Urgent Care Opens South Bend Clinic
- Physicians Immediate Care Makes Urgent Care Pricing Simple and Affordable
- Physicians Immediate Care Opens Special Pediatric Rooms in Local Clinics
- Physicians Urgent Care Opens First Indiana Clinic
- Illinois' Leading Urgent Care Provider Expands to Serve Glendale Heights Community
- LLR Partners and WellPoint Invest in Physicians Immediate Care LLC; Stanley B. Blaylock Appointed as CEO
Physicians Urgent Care, also known as Physicians Immediate Care, was founded in early 1987 under the leadership of John J. Koehler, M.D., in Rockford, Ill. Today the company is led by Stan Blaylock, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Dr. Koehler, Founder & Chief Medical Officer. For more than 25 years, we’ve been dedicated to bringing affordable and convenient health care to the communities that we serve.