Physicians Urgent Care is dedicated to making your urgent care visit as simple, pleasant and helpful as possible.
Locate your nearest clinic and walk in with no appointment needed or check-in with ZipPASS®.Learn More >
Things to Bring
We accept most insurance plans as well as cash, check or credit/debit cards.Learn More >
What to Expect
A warm welcome from our Patient Care Coordinator will start your visit.Learn More >
- Locate the Physicians Urgent Care clinic nearest you
- Check in online with ZipPASS® or just walk in, no appointment needed
- Let our providers put your worries to rest
THINGS TO BRING
DO YOU HAVE INSURANCE?
If you do have insurance, please bring the following:
- Insurance card (we accept most insurance plans)
- A valid photo ID
- Flexible benefit card or credit/debit card for any balance due after your insurance pays
DON’T HAVE INSURANCE?
If you don’t have insurance, don’t worry:
- We accept cash, check or credit/debit cards
- We offer simple, straightforward pricing and treat a variety of injuries and illnesses at set rates. For more information about our worry-free pricing, first choose your clinic location here.
- Payment in full is due at the time of service
- But be sure to bring a valid photo ID
WANT A FASTER CHECK-IN?
Click here to download your patient registration form prior to your visit
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A warm welcome from our Patient Care Coordinator will get you started
Our licensed medical professionals will provide attentive care in a private exam room
- Our medical professionals include: physicians, physician assistants, clinical technologists and radiologic technologists
Well-equipped clinics, including but not limited to:
- Digital X-ray system, onsite lab work, some prescription drugs, and medical supplies like crutches, slings and splints
- A short visit, as they typically last less than an hour