Physicians Immediate Care is dedicated to making your urgent care visit as simple, pleasant and helpful as possible.
Do You Have Insurance?
If you do have insurance, please bring the following:
- Insurance card (we accept most insurance plans)
- A valid photo ID
- Flex benefit card or credit/debit card for any balance due after your insurance pays
Don’t Have Insurance?
- If you don’t have insurance, don’t worry; we accept cash, check, or credit/debit cards.
- We offer simple, straightforward pricing and treat a variety of injuries and illnesses at set rates
- Payment in full is due at the time of service
- Be sure to bring a valid photo ID
- For more information about our self-pay pricing, first choose your clinic location here
What to Expect
- A warm welcome from our Patient Care Coordinator will get you started
- Our licensed medical professionals will provide attentive care in a private exam room
- Our medical professionals include: physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, clinical technologists, and radiologic technologists
- Well-equipped clinics, including but not limited to: Digital X-ray system, onsite lab work, some prescription drugs, and medical supplies like crutches, slings and splints
- A short visit, as they typically last less than an hour