Physicians Immediate Care is dedicated to making your urgent care visit as simple, pleasant, and helpful as possible.
Do You Have Insurance?
- If you do have insurance, please bring the following:
- Insurance card (we accept most insurance plans)
- A valid photo ID
- Flex benefit card or credit/debit card for any balance due after your insurance pays
Don’t Have Insurance?
- If you don’t have insurance, don’t worry; we accept cash, checks, or credit/debit cards.
- We offer simple, straightforward pricing and treat a variety of injuries and illnesses at set rates
- Payment in full is due at the time of service
- Be sure to bring a valid photo ID
For more information about our self-pay pricing, please visit our self-pay pricing page.
What to Expect
- A warm welcome from our Patient Care Coordinator will get you started
- Our licensed medical professionals will provide attentive care in a private exam room
- Our medical professionals include: physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, clinical technologists, and radiologic technologists
- Well-equipped clinics, including but not limited to a digital X-ray system, onsite lab work, some prescription drugs, and medical supplies like crutches, slings, and splints
- A short visit, as they typically last less than an hour