WE CARE FOR OUR EMPLOYEES
Our clinical team enjoys a flexible lifestyle with the opportunity for 3 or 4-day workweeks and no overnight shifts.
- We offer competitive wages and a bonus program for all employees.
- We have limited on-call requirements and offer the ability to earn additional income by volunteering for on-call duties or PRN opportunities.
- We provide an in-house medical plan so you and your immediate family can be treated at any of our clinics for as little as $15 a visit.
WE OFFER FULL BENEFITS
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Prescription Drug coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Illness or Personal Needs
- Six Paid Holidays per year
- 401k Savings Plan with Company Match
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Account
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Company Purchased Scrubs Upon Hire and Annually
WE FEED YOUR BRAIN
We offer opportunities for you to grow your career.
- We offer CME/CEU and professional license reimbursement.
- Keep your skills sharp by treating patients of all ages who have a wide range of illnesses and injuries.
- Take advantage of company-sponsored training in clinical skills, professional development, and customer service excellence.
- Gain experience in leading a clinic and teach your skills to others through mentoring and training.
WE PROVIDE FOR OUR PROVIDERS
We make it easy for providers to join our team with:
- Full Licensure Reimbursement
- Full Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- A Generous Continuing Medical Education Allowance
- Reimbursement for Professional Society Dues
WE ARE EXCITED ABOUT THE FUTURE
Urgent care is an exciting, ever-changing industry that fills an unmet health care need in our communities.
- We are well-positioned to continue to grow in the evolving world of health care.
- We are attracting team members who feel a calling and passion for patient care and who want to grow their careers while enjoying a healthy work-life balance.
- We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all employees and their family members.