All Illinois locations will be closing at 4:30 pm today.
Now testing all patients with COVID-19 symptoms. We are also testing healthcare workers, first responders, or exposed patients deemed at risk by our providers (with or without symptoms). Walk-ins only. Upon arrival, please check-in at the door for screening and further instructions.
Now offering Curbside Care for patients presenting with COVID-19 symptoms.
For all non-COVID-19 care, patients will be safely seen in our clinic after screening.
Wait times are approximate.
Please call clinic for more information or:
4.6 out of 5 stars (3,509 patient reviews)
A convenient urgent care located on US Highway 34 (in front of Walmart) for walk-in urgent care services, with extended hours 7 days a week, no appointment needed.
- Get directions
- Send to phone
Enter your mobile number to receive a text containing the address, phone number and a link to check in.
2322 US Highway 34
Oswego, IL 60543 (Directions)
Phone: (630) 383-7042
Fax: (630) 554-8099
Monday - Friday:
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Saturday - Sunday:
Alithea Dacanay, MD
- Education and Training: University of the Philippines College of Medicine, Quezon City, Philippines
- Residency: Grand Rapids Medical Education and Research Center, Grand Rapids, MI
- Certifications: Board Certified, Family Medicine
- Practicing Since: 2009
- Medical Specialty: Family Medicine
- Civil Surgeon: Designated by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Languages: English, Filipino
Rohan Swanston, PA-C
- Education and Training: Nova Southeastern University, Orland, FL
- Certifications: National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Practicing Since: 2015
- Languages: English