Wait times are approximate.
Please call clinic for more information or:
4.7 out of 5 stars (3519 patient reviews)
A convenient urgent care located at the corner of W. Adams and Jefferson (near Union Station and Ogilvie Transportation Center) for walk-in urgent care services, including school and sports physicals, with extended hours 7 days a week, no appointment needed.
- Get directions
- Send to phone
Enter your mobile number to receive a text containing the address, phone number and a link to check in.
600 W. Adams St.
Chicago, IL 60661 (Directions)
Phone: (312) 506-0900
Monday - Friday:
7:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday - Sunday:
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Nancy H. Youssef, MD
- Education and Training: Univeristy of Illinois, Chicago, IL
- Residency: Advocate Christ Medical Center, Oak Lawn, IL
- Certifications: Board Certified, Family Medicine
- Practicing Since: 2011
- Medical Specialty: Urgent Care
- Languages: English, Arabic
Jessica Cook Ramirez, PA-C
- Education and Training: University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB), Galveston, TX
- Certifications: National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Practicing Since: 2014
- Medical Specialty: Urgent Care, Orthopedics
- Languages: English