Wait times are approximate.
Please call clinic for more information or:
4.5 out of 5 stars (1830 patient reviews)
A convenient urgent care located at the corner of Black Road and Larkin Avenue for walk-in urgent care services with extended hours including Saturday and Sunday, no appointment needed.
- Get directions
- Send to phone
Enter your mobile number to receive a text containing the address, phone number and a link to check in.
800 Larkin Avenue
Joliet, IL 60435 (Directions)
Phone: (815) 741-4300
Fax: (815) 725-0600
Monday - Friday:
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday - Sunday:
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Ronald Gregus, MD
PHYSICIAN, REGIONAL MEDICAL DIRECTOR
- Education and Training: Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara School of Medicine, Guadalajara, Mexico
- Residency: The Chicago Medical School, Swedish Covenant Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Certifications: Certified Medical Review Officer
- Practicing Since: 1992
- Medical Specialty: Occupational and Preventative Medicine
- Civil Surgeon: Designated by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, and Hungarian