- Important Information
- Patients who do NOT have symptoms and need testing due to exposure or for travel, work, school, etc., can receive a COVID-19 PCR test with results within 24 - 48 hours. Walk-in or reserve your time online.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms, you will receive a rapid antigen test with results in 15 minutes.
- If this test is negative and you need results from a PCR test, you will receive a COVID-19 PCR test.
- For positive tests, no additional COVID testing is needed.
- COVID Antiviral treatment options are available.
- Testing is available at all locations in Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin
COVID-19 TESTING AVAILABLE FOR ALL PATIENTS
If you are not exhibiting symptoms, but have had a direct exposure, please wait at least 3 days (72 hours) from the time of exposure to be tested. This will provide the most accurate results.
Question? Contact our COVID-19 Support Team
What you can expect from your COVID-19 visit:
- You may reserve your time by visiting the clinic page or location page.
- If you have reserved a time slot, you will receive a confirmation text message.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time and stay outside or in your car, unless otherwise noted in your text message. Text the clinic to let them know you have arrived. You can do this by replying to the confirmation text you received when you made your appointment.
- Bring your insurance card, id, and proof of employment (if applicable)
- We will submit to your insurance company for the COVID-19 exam and test. Please call the customer service number on the back of your insurance card to ask if we are in your network. If you do not plan to use insurance, we have a self-pay option available.
What your COVID test results mean:
After you get your COVID test, you will need to take important steps, depending on your results. Here’s what to expect when you receive your COVID-19 test results.
Physicians Immediate Care tests for COVID-19 at all locations.
For Our Employers
If you are an existing client and have questions about testing for your employees, please contact our Corporate Services team at 815- 654-2300.
For Healthcare Providers: https://www.fda.gov/media/137381/download
For Patients: https://www.fda.gov/media/137382/download