Rapid COVID-19 Testing
- Patients who do NOT have symptoms and need testing due to exposure or for travel, work, school, etc. can receive an Abbott ID NOW Rapid COVID-19 PCR test with results in 15 minutes. Walk-in or reserve your time online.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms, you will receive an Abbott BinaxNOW rapid antigen test with results in 15 minutes.
- If this test is negative and you need results from a PCR test, you will receive a rapid COVID-19 PCR test as long as supplies are available.
- For positive tests, no additional COVID testing is needed.
- COVID Antiviral treatment options are available.
- Testing is available at all locations in Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin
Re-Testing for COVID-19 after a previous positive
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past ten days, you are still considered to be positive for COVID-19 until you have completed the isolation period recommended by the CDC. If you request us to retest you while you are still in this isolation period, Physicians Immediate Care is obligated to include your previous test results in the medical recommendations we provide during your visit today.
RAPID COVID-19 TESTING AVAILABLE FOR ALL PATIENTS
|I have COVID-19 symptoms||Antigen|
|I am student and have COVID-19 symptoms||Antigen|
|I have COVID-19 symptoms but I have been vaccinated||Antigen|
|I have allergy, cold, flu, or sinus infection symptoms||Antigen|
|I am unvaccinated and was in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 ** (no symptoms)||Rapid PCR *|
|I am a student that requires a test for school (NO SYMPTOMS)||Rapid PCR *|
|I need a rapid PCR COVID test for travel purposes (no symptoms)||Rapid PCR *|
* If you are not experiencing symptoms, but have had a direct exposure, please wait at least 3 days (72 hours) from the time of exposure to be tested. This will provide the most accurate results.
What you can expect from your COVID-19 visit:
- You may reserve your time by visiting the clinic page or the COVID-19 testing location page.
- If you have reserved a time slot, you will receive a confirmation text message.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time and stay outside or in your car, unless otherwise noted in your text message. Text the clinic to let them know you have arrived. You can do this by replying to the confirmation text you received when you made your appointment.
- Bring your insurance card, id, and proof of employment (if applicable)
- We will submit to your insurance company for the COVID-19 exam and test. Please call the customer service number on the back of your insurance card to ask if we are in your network. If you do not plan to use insurance, we have a self-pay option available.
What your COVID test results mean:
After you get your COVID test, you will need to take important steps, depending on your results. Here’s what to expect when you receive your COVID-19 test results.
For Our Employers
If you are an existing client and have questions about testing for your employees, please contact our Corporate Services team at 815- 654-2300.