Update: The Public Health Emergency (PHE) for COVID-19 ended on May 11, 2023, changing federal rules for testing, vaccinations, and treatment. Most insurance companies will not cover the cost of COVID-19 tests for patients without symptoms (i.e., those patients who require a test for work, school, travel, or potential exposure without symptoms). Effective immediately, for patients without symptoms, the cost of all COVID-19 tests is $165 and must be paid by the patient at the time of service. For patients with symptoms, most insurance plans can be applied, and you will pay your typical copay or deductible amount.
- Important Information
- Patients who do NOT have symptoms and need testing due to exposure or for travel, work, school, etc., can receive a COVID-19 PCR test with results within 48 - 72 hours. Walk-in or reserve your time online.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms, you will receive a rapid antigen test with results in 15 minutes.
- If this test is negative and you need results from a PCR test, you will receive a COVID-19 PCR test.
- For positive tests, no additional COVID testing is needed.
- COVID Antiviral treatment options are available.
- Testing is available at all locations in Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin