COVID-19 vaccines are available at select locations, by appointment only. We are following state and local county eligibility requirements to administer the vaccine; click here to check your local eligibility requirements. Appointments become available at midnight Tuesday through Saturday (Illinois) and each weekday night (Wisconsin) and fill up quickly.
Physicians Immediate Care offers primarily the Moderna vaccine. Depending on the clinic location or availability, we may offer the Pfizer or J&J vaccine instead.
COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs
COVID Vaccine what to know:
- You must make a COVID vaccine - 1st dose appointment to get a vaccine. Appointments available Tuesday through Saturday (Illinois) and Monday through Friday (Wisconsin).
- The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines require two doses. You will schedule your second dose before leaving your first appointment.
- Bring your health insurance card. Your insurance will be billed at no cost to you. You do not need to be insured to receive the vaccine. If you have Medicare, please bring your original Medicare Card.
- You must be a resident of the state you receive your vaccine.
- Once you have received a time slot, you will receive a confirmation text message. You must receive a confirmation text to have an appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time and stay outside or in your car, unless otherwise noted in your text message. Text the clinic to let them know you have arrived. You can do this by replying to the confirmation text you received when you made your appointment.
- By scheduling your COVID-19 vaccine appointment you are attesting that you are part of the currently eligible group. Be prepared with supporting documentation to confirm eligibility.