COVID VACCINES ARE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
COVID-19 vaccines are available at select locations, by appointment only. The Moderna vaccine booster is available for all U.S. adults (18+)
- It must be at least 5 months after completing your Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccination series
- It must be at least 2 months after receiving a Johnson & Johnson vaccine
Currently, vaccine appointments are available Tuesday-Saturday only. We will not be offering vaccines to our pediatric patients. We recommend contacting your child's pediatrician.
Physicians Immediate Care offers the Moderna vaccine 1st and 2nd dose and the Moderna booster at select locations.
COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs
COVID Vaccine what to know:
- You must make a COVID vaccine - 1st dose appointment to get a vaccine.
- The Moderna vaccine requires two doses. You will schedule your second dose before leaving your first appointment.
- If you are coming in for a COVID-19 Moderna booster, please bring your vaccine card. Click here if you do not have access to your vaccine card.
- Bring your health insurance card. Your insurance will be billed at no cost to you. You do not need to be insured to receive the vaccine. If you have Medicare, please bring your original Medicare Card.
- You must be a resident of the state you receive your vaccine.
- Once you have received a time slot, you will receive a confirmation text message. You must receive a confirmation text to have an appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time and stay outside or in your car, unless otherwise noted in your text message. Text the clinic to let them know you have arrived. You can do this by replying to the confirmation text you received when you made your appointment.
- By scheduling your COVID-19 vaccine appointment you are attesting that you are part of the currently eligible group. Be prepared with supporting documentation to confirm eligibility.