An appointment is required for a COVID-19 exam and test. Times can be selected on the morning of testing days, and fill up very quickly. Please check the testing location page for the days we are testing. For all other urgent care services (i.e., injuries, x-rays, physical exams, etc.) patients can reserve their time or walk-in at their convenience.
For a COVID-19 exam and test, please follow the below instructions:
- Reserve your time by visiting the clinic page or the COVID-19 testing location page.
- Please note that appointment slots become available on the morning of testing days and fill up quickly.
- Once you have received a time slot, you will receive a confirmation text message.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time and stay in your car, unless otherwise noted in your text message. Remain in your car, do not park in a numbered spot until directed to by a staff member. Please text the clinic to let them know you have arrived. You can do this by replying to the confirmation text you received when you made your appointment.
- Bring your insurance card and a valid ID.
Please note: All diagnostic tests, including COVID-19, has to be appropriate and ordered by a provider. Therefore, while an appointment guarantees an evaluation, it does not guarantee a test. Our provider will review the patient’s medical history to determine if testing is appropriate and which type to administer. Please review our testing criteria on our COVID-19 information page.