An appointment is recommended for a COVID-19 exam and test. Times can be selected on the morning of testing days. Please check the testing location page for appointment availability. For all other urgent care services (i.e., injuries, x-rays, physical exams, etc.) patients can reserve their time or walk-in at their convenience.
For a COVID-19 exam and test, please follow the below instructions:
- Reserve your time by visiting the clinic page or the COVID-19 testing location page.
- Please note that appointment slots become available on the morning of testing days.
- Once you have received a time slot, you will receive a confirmation text message.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time and stay in your car, unless otherwise noted in your text message. Please text the clinic to let them know you have arrived. You can do this by replying to the confirmation text you received when you made your appointment.
- Bring your insurance card and a valid ID.
Please review all rapid COVID testing information on our COVID-19 information page.