Employee Health & Safety
Welcome to Physicians Immediate/Urgent Care,
In order to promote and maintain a safe and healthy environment for our employees, patients
and visitors, the following vaccinations or proof of immunity, are required prior to beginning
- Hepatitis B Vaccines x 3, Titer showing immunity, or Declination statement
- QuantiFERON titer
- MMR Vaccines x 2 or Titer showing immunity to: Rubeola, Mumps, and Rubella
- Varicella Vaccines x 2 or Titer showing immunity
- Latex Allergy Questionnaire (provided below)
- Influenza Vaccine if hired September – March.
- Tdap Booster, recommended every 10 years
- COVID-19 Vaccine, strongly recommended
(2-doses for Moderna & Pfizer, 1-dose for Johnson & Johnson)
To save time and a needle stick, please send Employee Health a copy of your immunization
records. Additionally, complete the Latex Allergy Questionnaire below, click the submit button
at the end of the form.
If records cannot be obtained, PIC will provide you with either titers or vaccinations
depending on employee needs.
If you have any questions, please contact Employee Health at email@example.com. We look
forward to working with you.
Employee Health Team