Remarkable Care With or Without Insurance
At Physicians Immediate Care, we offer high-quality, affordable health care.
For patients with insurance, we accept most major insurance plans. For patients without insurance or those patients with high deductibles who may choose not to submit their claim, we have three simple price categories.
Those who pay their bill in full at the time of service are eligible for self-pay rates.
Urgent Care Without Insurance
No insurance? No problem. We offer simple, straightforward pricing and treat a variety of injuries and illnesses at set rates. For more information about the cost of urgent care without insurance, view our self-pay pricing information.
We accept most major health insurance plans and can bill the insurance companies directly. Just bring your primary insurance card, secondary insurance card (if you have one) and the policyholder’s name, date of birth and social security number.
If you’re not sure whether your insurance benefits will cover your visit to Physicians Immediate Care, please contact your insurance company. Some HMO plans require their members receive a referral from their PCP before receiving services covered at an urgent care center or other specialists. Please contact the customer service number on the back of your insurance card to verify.
For more information check out our blog, "How Much Does Urgent Care Cost?".
Insurance Plans Accepted
- ACTIN Care Groups
- Align Networks
- BlueCross BlueShield
- BCBS HMOs
- Affiliated Physicians Group
- Advocate Medical Group (Chicagoland locations only)
- Advocate Physicians Partners (Chicagoland locations only)
- AMITA Medical Group
- Fox Valley Medicine
- Presence Health Partners
- Illinois Physicians Alliance
- Innovative Physician Associates
- Ravenswood Physician Associates
- Resurrection Physicians Provider Group
- Swedish Covenant Physician Partners
- Unified Physicians Network
- BCBS HMOs
- Bright Health - (Chicagoland)
- Cigna Connect
- Choice Fund OA Plus
- Cigna One Health
- Open Access Plus
- Cigna-HealthSpring (Chicagoland)
- Clear Spring Health Medicare Advantage (Chicago and Rockford clinics, no referral needed)
- Community Care Alliance (Chicago and Rockford clinics, no referral needed)
- Medicare Advantage
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health Network
- Health Alliance Medical Plans
- HFN (Healthcare’s Finest Network)
- MediNcrease Health Plans
- My Community Care
- NextLevel Health
- Northern Illinois Health Plan
- OSF HealthCare (Rockford Area)
- Prime Health Services
- Swedish American Health Alliance Network/Staffcorp (Rockford Area)
- The Alliance
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- TRICARE Standard
- United Healthcare
- VA (U.S. Veterans)
- Zing HealthCare - (Cook County Only)