For your safety and convenience, Physicians Immediate Care is now offering virtual healthcare appointments for residents of Illinois. Telehealth allows you to speak with a medical provider from the comfort of your own home. All you need is a laptop or mobile device with a webcam and an internet connection.
Is Telehealth right for my next appointment?
Through virtual Telehealth appointments, medical providers can diagnose, advise, and prescribe for many common health concerns. This includes many respiratory symptoms, as well as some conditions affecting the eyes, skin, and urinary tract. Conditions that can be seen for Telehealth:
- Pink Eye
- Sinus Infections
- Sore Throat
- Seasonal Allergies
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Skin Conditions
If virtual healthcare is not right for you, in-person healthcare is still available at all of our clinics. Increased measures to protect against COVID-19 are in place for your safety.
Why choose Telehealth?
When a health concern does not require an in-person physical examination, Telehealth offers the expertise and care of our qualified medical providers from the comfort and safety of your own home. Enjoy increased convenience and protection against COVID-19 by choosing Telehealth whenever possible.
How does a Telehealth appointment work?
To get started with Telehealth at Physicians Immediate Care, just follow the steps below.
- Check that your health question qualifies for a virtual Telehealth appointment, and reserve your appointment through our online booking service:
- Before your appointment, download the Zoom videoconferencing app https://zoom.us/signup on your computer or mobile device.
- You will receive an email with a link to your appointment. Five minutes before your appointment is scheduled to start, click on the link, and run Zoom.
- You will be admitted to the virtual waiting room. At your appointment time, you’ll be connected to your medical provider.
For help installing or using Zoom, see our helpful tutorial videos.