Would you like to work for a growing urgent care and occupational health practice committed to the highest quality inpatient care, business growth and success? When you work for PIC, you’ll not only find yourself engaged in meaningful work helping people; you’ll also be well-positioned to succeed, grow your career—and follow the path that is right for you.
- Accurately perform routine x-rays that assist with patient diagnosis
- Prepare and send over reads to providers as well as document them in patient charts
- Assist providers during examination and treatment
- Provide excellent customer service
The candidate will have:
- A current state licensure and current American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) certification; CPR certification preferred
- Openness to being cross-trained as a Medical Assistant and Medical Receptionist
- Effective communication and interaction with employers, patients, providers, managers, and other colleagues.
Being a part of Physicians Immediate Care (PIC) offers benefits that help support your physical, mental and financial health. We offer a robust menu of benefits to our employees, such as:
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- In-house medical care for you and your family
- Company matched 401K retirement savings plan
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program offering free legal and mental health support
Beyond these formal employee benefits, we also support our employees in other ways, such as:
- Flexible scheduling so you can take care of the things and people in your life that are important to you
- Strong emphasis on work-life balance
- In-house training and mentorship opportunities
Interested in learning more? Complete the form below and we will contact you!