For patients without insurance or those patients with high deductibles who may choose not to submit their claim, Physicians Immediate Care offers straightforward self-pay pricing. There are many things you worry about regarding your health care, but the price shouldn’t be one of them.
- Have insurance? Click here to see the plans we accept.
- No insurance? For $165, we treat most injuries and illnesses. So we can get you in, out, and back on your feet with no surprises. Every visit includes an examination, medical history, vital signs, and take-home instructions.
- Payment in full is required at the time of service. We accept cash, credit, or personal check. Prices are effective April 1, 2023, and are subject to change.
- Not for use with insurance. Self-pay only. Not for workers’ compensation care.
*Self-pay services are offered for anyone paying without using insurance. Participation in self-pay pricing cannot be combined with commercial, federal, or State insurance benefits.
Posted Urgent Care self-pay rates only apply to Urgent Care service visits and do not include Occupational Medicine, Workers’ Compensation, and Sports/School/Immigration Physicals. *Additional charges may apply due to medications, injectables, etc. You may receive additional charges and bills for services rendered by external entities that could include but are not limited to labs and DME.
Services covered under self-pay pricing:
- Bladder Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Ear Infection
- Flu, Cold, Fever, or Fatigue
- Insect Bites or Stings
- Joint Pain
- Minor Allergic Reaction
- Minor Burns
- Nail Infection or Fungus
- Pink Eye or Stye
- Pregnancy Test
- Rash or Poison Ivy
- Scrapes or Abrasions
- Sinus Infection
- Skin Infection
- Strep or Sore Throat
- Swollen Glands
- Upper Respiratory Infection