We offer full OSHA asbestos physicals at all of our locations. An asbestos exam at Physicians Immediate Care includes all components required by the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) for workers who are exposed to airborne asbestos. The exam includes:
- OSHA-required medical questionnaire
- Review of medical and work history
- Comprehensive medical exam
- Chest X-ray with B Reader
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT)
- Any additional tests deemed necessary
Silica and Asbestos Clearance Exams are by appointment only at select locations (see list below). To schedule an exam, please call the clinic directly.
For more information, call our Corporate Services Department at (815) 654-2300.