DOT Physical Exams
DOT Physicals are available at all our locations and our providers are on the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME).
In order to better serve you, the following is a brief guide of information needed that may help expedite your DOT certification exam.
- If you wear hearing aids or glasses, please bring them to your exam
- Bring in a complete list of all medications you are taking
- If you have had a heart attack, stent or other heart condition, please bring your most recent stress test results
- If you have diabetes, please bring your most recent blood work and names of all medications
- If you have sleep apnea and are using a C-Pap machine, please bring your most recent compliance report
- If you have diabetes and take insulin, you need to have your medical provider fill out the Insulin-Treated Diabetes Assessment Form
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our certified practitioner will review your medical history and perform a physical exam. We will complete the Medical Examination Report for Commercial Driver Fitness Determination form and supporting documents, including DOT physical forms. You must pass all DOT physical requirements in order to be cleared for your CDL medical card.
Please note that insurance does not cover this exam – check with your employer to determine who will provide payment. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Corporate Services team at (815) 654-2300.