To better serve our patients and community, Physicians Immediate Care is now offering face-to-face virtual urgent care services from the comfort of your own home if you live in Illinois, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday through Friday. Patients may be any age; however, if under 18, a legal guardian must be present at the time of the virtual urgent care service.
If your Virtual Telehealth visit indicates a concern that further evaluation is needed, then a referral to your local Physicians Immediate Care will be advised. Our virtual telehealth program is able to evaluate a wide range of non-life threatening injuries and illnesses covered by most insurance plans.
*Virtual Telehealth can be scheduled through your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
How Does It Work?
- Check-in online for a virtual telehealth visit
- Our team will confirm and send you a link to access your virtual visit
- Use your current mobile device or computer with good audio and video connection
- Access a real-time, fully interactive, virtual visit with one of our providers
Can be seen using Virtual Telehealth:
- Nasal Congestion
- Pink eye
- Sinus infection
- Sore throat
- Seasonal allergies
- Urinary tract infection
- Skin conditions
Can not be used for Virtual Telehealth:
- Serious injuries (broken bones, concussions)
- Serious illnesses (chest pain, difficulty breathing, severe abdominal pain)
- Physical examination
- Lab work
- Procedures (cyst removal, stitches)
At this time, Telehealth services are only available for Illinois residents